We are taking Covid-19 very seriously and the safety of our staff and customers are our number one priority. Every item that is created and packaged for delivery is sanitized prior to shipping.Please be aware that shipping times may be affected during this time and that all vegan makeup products are estimated to ship out 10-15 business days. Please be patient with us as every order is our top priority and are being processed quickly, but most importantly in a safe manner. We encourage all of our A&A babes to stay safe, mask up and wash your hands :-). We will all get through this together. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any question’s and concerns .
What is Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)?
- Human coronaviruses existed before this including some that commonly cause mild upper-respiratory tract illnesses like the common cold.
- COVID-19 is a new disease, caused by a new coronavirus that has not previously been seen in humans.
- The coronavirus that causes COVID-19 likely originated in bats.
- This new coronavirus strain has the potential to cause more severe respiratory disease than previously circulating coronaviruses.
How is COVID-19 spread?
- Person-to-person spread - The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Spread from contact with infected surfaces or objects.
- It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads.
How easily does the virus spread?
What are the Symptoms of COVID-19?
- Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illnes
- The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure
- Shortness of breath